Zynga Poker Security Tips
Hey Zynga Poker Players!
The Zynga Poker team always wants our players to feel secure when playing our game. That's why we are going to give you a few tips on how to keep your account and chips safe.
Tip #1: Do not have the same password for your e-mail and Facebook account.
- This is a great tip for not just Facebook and e-mail but for any online account you may have open. Switch up your passwords!
Tip #2: Beware of sites asking for your personal information in exchange for "Free Chips."
- Remember the old rule, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."
Tip #3: Zynga does not solicit or advertise via the Chat function at a table.
- Be weary of people posting links or trying to sell you chips in the chat. If they say they are selling chips from Zynga, it is not true.
- Here is an example of what a scam chat may look like:
Tip #4: Do not share your account information with anyone!
- Keep all your information private.
Tip #5: Check your Facebook Security Settings.
- Facebook provides you with various tools to protect your account. Here's how to access them:
- Go to "Account Settings" from the drop down on your Facebook account.
- Then click on "Security."
Get more tips on how to avoid scams, hacks and phising from this official Zynga Security video:
Follow these tips and your account will be more safe!